Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thanks and Welcome!

Thanks!  I wanted my first word of my first post to demonstrate my appreciation to the many people who are making this Voluntour possible.  Without you all, I would not be embarking on this amazing journey with Coaches Across Continents.  I hope you all know you will be missed but in my thoughts.  I wanted my 61st word to be Welcome!   Over the next several months we will be experiencing many different situations and locales, so I hope you are prepared.  It is not too late to start training, or at least I keep telling myself that.  Since the countdown of days is into single digits, I best keep this short and get back to preparations.  


Welcome everyone aboard the Africa Voluntour!  


Coach Christian


PS -- If you double-checked my math, then you have to admit it in a comment:)

1 comment: