Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chubbs is introduced to Africa

As you can see, I have been truly partaking in the delicacies of Africa during my stay. From malva pudding, to ting, to samp and peri-peri chicken all washed down with some litchi flavored water. All the food, however, seems to fester in my love handles...well, actually the mid section girth reflects my planning for the temperature drop that occurs here at night. While the sun is strong, the temperatures dip into the 30's and 40's and so I carry in my pockets a Georgetown beanie and a pair of New Orleans saints gloves. I can represent the Fifth ward and 504 wherever I go.



Cheers (hanging with a Brit for too long),

Chubbs

1 comment:

  1. 5th Ward in Africa! The blog is great and very glad to share the experiences of your travel so far. US gave Brazil all they could handle in the Confederations Cup final. They could have used you out there on defense in the second half to mark Fabiano and Lucio! Belated Happy Birthday and be well, Al

    ReplyDelete